Tenable channel sales director, Guy March, said: “We are excited to announce these updates to Tenable’s Assure program, which have been designed to increase and reward business driven by our partners as we continue to invest in our channel. We are launching a brand new Partner Portal to enhance user experience and ensure partners are equipped with the training, certifications and sales tools to deliver Tenable’s industry-leading risk-based vulnerability management solutions and services to customers across EMEA.”
The Tenable Assure partner programme positions managed security service providers (MSSPs) and resellers to serve as expert advisers, helping organisations translate raw security data into a risk-based, metrics-driven programme. The latest updates to the programme, which take effect on January 15, 2021, include:
- All-New Certification Programme with refreshed, comprehensive sales and technical training content delivered in quick, digestible videos – each ten minutes or less.
- The transformed certification programme enables partners to design and deploy risk-based vulnerability management solutions across IT, OT and cloud environments.
- Revamped Partner Portal offers streamlined access to Tenable resources for increased collaboration between Tenable sales contacts and partners to quickly address customer needs and simplify workflows.
- Expanded Service Choices include service delivery authorisation so that trained partners can support Tenable’s risk-based vulnerability management and OT security solutions. In addition, customers will be able to confirm each partner’s authorisation status to identify a match for their specific needs.
- Adjusted Partner Requirements encourage partners to pursue new business opportunities, achieve new partner level statuses and take advantage of new perks and discounts.